Have you ever felt that something or someone changed your life completely?
In this episode, I share the words that transformed my life:
“Hurt people hurt people. That’s how pain patterns get passed on, generation after generation after generation. Break the chain today. Meet anger with sympathy, contempt with compassion, cruelty with kindness. Greet grimaces with smiles. Forgive and forget about finding fault. Love is the weapon of the future.” -Yehuda Berg
I discuss my journey getting ready to film a documentary in The Grand Canyon. Plus, I reveal my discovery that took place six years ago. When I opened the door, I saw my husband – but I knew it wasn’t him. A rush of fear went through me; I knew he was on some sort of substance.
Over the course of these years, three words have helped me: truth, inspiration, and hope. Every time I would do something new, I would set an intention. It released anger and allowed me to learn more deeply about who I am as a human being.
Stay tuned to hear how we can take the steps to create ultimate peace and freedom for our lives.
In This Episode:
- The words that transformed my life [ 3:00 ]
- About stepping into my gratitude [ 6:30 ]
- My discovery six years ago [ 10:00 ]
- The three words that have helped me [ 19:20 ]
- How I healed so quickly [ 28:30 ]
- The importance of trying new things [ 33:00 ]
- Feeling the ultimate peace and freedom [ 44:00 ]
- “I found the depth of my own life, strength, intimacy, and courage.”
- “When my husband walked through the door, I didn’t recognize him.”
- “I felt like I was alone on a freaking island.”
- “Creativity is a big piece of my life.”
- “I would find hope in the little things.”