Do you listen to your soul, attentively?
Melanie McCulley, a Spiritual Therapist and Lifestyle Coach, is a true demonstration of what radical transformation looks like.
By overcoming early childhood traumas, moving out at the age of 15, working through years of addiction, having a near death experience at 17, and learning how to thrive after the sex industry, her devotion is in the service and support for others looking to recreate a life that works uniquely for them.
Melanie is a speaker of Truth. She herself is a daily practitioner of self-love, compassion and the ongoing practice of forgiveness.
She gifts all those who hears her as she authentically tells her life story unapologetically and with a lot of humor! She’s dedicated her life to providing life-transformational and spiritual mentoring as her ‘work-play’ soul-work, by guiding others towards their own unique process in self-awareness and self-actualization.
She specializes in utilizing spiritual practice methods, that have proven true in her own personal transformation, by way of intention based counseling, meditation, the Life Visioning Process and the use of afﬁrmative prayer.
She shares her gifts through online programs, workshops, live events, her upcoming podcast and one-on-one counseling.
In this episode, I reveal my three words for 2020:
Plus, I have a deep dive conversation with my beautiful friend, Melanie McCulley, she uncovers her early childhood traumas and the process of healing and working through addiction.
Melanie explains how sharing our stories will result in a deep and powerful connection with others. When we start doing the inner work, people around us will get uncomfortable. This may result in losing people who are not content with the new version of you.
If you do not wake up happy in the morning, find what fulfills you. Melanie dared to change everything and take a huge risk. For most people, it’s easier to stay where you are and avoid risks. Life is not a dress rehearsal; we only get one shot to take all the chances we want to make.
Stay tuned to hear Melanie discuss radical self-forgiveness, self-compassion, and forgiveness. Forgiveness has nothing to do with the other person. Melanie describes the different processes she uses for forgiveness and how to move through it.
In This Episode:
- My three words for 2020 [ 1:15 ]
- About Melanie McCulley [ 1:40 ]
- Sharing our stories and finding a deep connection [ 8:00 ]
- Having the courage to change everything [ 14:55 ]
- Melanie leads a prayer [ 20:30 ]
- Melanie’s religious background [ 34:00 ]
- Escaping addiction [ 42:20 ]
- Radical self-forgiveness and self-compassion [ 63:30 ]
- The day Melanie’s life started again [ 70:00 ]
- The power of asking for help [ 76:30 ]
- “I give back to others what was given to me when I was younger.”
- “I thought if people knew the full story about me, they would judge me.”
- “The teacher always teaches what they need to learn.”
- “It makes people uncomfortable when you set yourself free.”
- “Working with a spiritual practitioner was the biggest game-changer I ever had.”
- Sara’s Facebook
- Live Boldly
- Melanie’s Website
- Melanie’s Facebook
- Melanie’s Instagram
- Email Melanie: firstname.lastname@example.org