Transformational leadership expert, international speaker, master coach to global game-changers, TEDx speaker, HuffPost blogger, author and founder of Alive + Awake.
Lindsay is a transformational leadership expert, international speaker, master coach to global game-changers, TEDx speaker and author. A regular Huffington Post blogger and often featured as a speaker and expert in the media, she is also completing her first novel and screenplay.
Lindsay is obsessed with combining ancient wisdom traditions such as yoga and Buddhism with up to the moment research on positive psychology, hypnotherapy and leadership, integrating body, mind and spirit to create profoundly transformational experiences for everyone she’s blessed enough to guide along their path.
She began her career at A.T. Kearney, a top-tier global management-consulting firm. In the transformational leadership coaching space for over 17 years, Lindsay has spoken to and coached founders and influencers at global events such as Mindvalleys’ Afest, Mindvalley’s Evercoach, the Bliss Project, and leading organizations, including Accenture, and A.T. Kearney, Starbucks, Deloitte, FullCycle, P&G, lululemon, Deloitte and Revlon.
She has been cited as an expert media such as The Globe and Mail, The National Post and Canadian Business Magazine. When she’s not spreading her message internationally, Lindsay is living her dream with her four children in Costa Rica, where she guides elite leaders, founders and influencers from around the world through transformational leadership journeys in the surf town where she lives.
Lindsay is a certified professional co-active coach (CPCC) with CTI and a RYT 500 certified yoga teacher. She has a B. Comm from Queen’s University, where she majored in strategy and organizational behavior.
In this episode, Lindsay dives into her story about deep transformations. She was on a corporate, over-achieving career path. Eventually, Lindsay decided to live without a plan, and she stumbled onto coaching, self-discovery, and inquiry.
Lindsay explains why we need to show up in order to achieve our life’s greatest dreams. Take the big leap, no amount of thinking or research will change the fact that you need to make significant moves. It doesn’t matter if we succeed or fail – either way, we learn something new.
Stay tuned to hear Lindsay discuss how she navigates social media and perfectionism. Plus, she explains the importance of service to the world and us.
In This Episode:
• About Lindsay Sukornyk [ 1:30 ]
• We have to show up, and the pieces will fall into place [ 16:50 ]
• Overcoming our fears does not get easier [ 18:40 ]
• Becoming a TEDx speaker [ 22:00 ]
• The difference between fear and excitement [ 31:10 ]
• Navigating social media and perfectionism [ 39:00 ]
• Being of service to the world and ourselves [ 47:20 ]
• Transformation and healing can be fun [ 49:40 ]
• What Lindsay is most excited about for 2020 [ 56:55 ]
• “You cannot think your way into your dreams.”
• “Take the leap and trust yourself on the way down.”
• “At every single moment for me, I was terrified.”
• “We build confidence through action.”
• “The more real we are, the more relatable we are.”