How do you create the future you desire?
Acclaimed author, speaker and life coach. Tim Storey is well known for inspiring and motivating people of all walks of life, from entertainment to executives, celebrities and athletes, to adults and children in the most deprived neighborhoods in the country. Tim has visited 75 countries and has spoken to millions of people. He often meets privately and counsels high-profile leaders in various industries.
In this episode, Tim dives deep into his background. Sometimes we don’t realize how dysfunctional our families are until situations arise. As a teenager, Tim was exposed to people who were in the area of education. Humans learn through education, conversation, and observation. Tim was fortunate enough to get great teachers in high school who opened his eyes.
We all have assignments, and we have to cooperate with the call. There is also a character-building side and a courage side. We don’t have to chase anything; we have to stop, look, and listen. Your calling will always call you. Align yourself with what you think your calling is saying – this is a challenging thing to do.
We need to forgive. If we can’t learn to forgive, then we will be stuck. Instead of people becoming offended, we have to find the right thing to do. We need to choose to let go of negative feelings and cease animosity toward the offender. Everyone has the choice to forgive. When you have unforgiveness, it dries up your bones.
Tim speaks about the importance of garnering the courage to find forgiveness. Let’s work on finding the courage to keep pushing through and have the fuel to find success. If we aren’t willing to do the work, then our baggage will be with us for a lifetime. We need to help each other with their unforgiveness. Stay tuned as Tim speaks about enjoying the journey and how to find balance and peace.
In This Episode:
- About Tim Storey [ 2:20 ]
- Tim dives deep into his background [ 7:00 ]
- We don’t have to chase anything [ 12:40 ]
- How our character will lead to forgiveness [ 21:00 ]
- How Tim deals with forgiveness [ 24:00 ]
- We have the choice to forgive [ 29:30 ]
- Why we need to consider the source [ 33:15 ]
- We need to listen to our inner compass [ 36:55 ]
- Why we need to enjoy the journey [ 44:30 ]
- How Tim finds balance and peace [ 49:20 ]
- “Some things in life we decide, and some things in life we discover.”
- “Your calling will always call you.”
- “If you don’t learn to forgive, you won’t go forward.”
- “Forgiveness will set you free.”
- “It’s none of my business what you think about me.”
- “You may not be what you want to be, but thank god you’re not what you used to be.”
- Sara’s Facebook
- Live Boldly
- Bailey’s Instagram
- Tim’s Website
- Read Tim’s Books
- Follow Tim Storey