What if your spiritual wellness journey can begin with small, simple changes?
Jessica Schatz is a Master Pilates instructor, Yoga teacher, Integrative Wellness Coach, and meditation teacher. Her work is distinguished in the health and wellness communities for an innovative integrative methodology and teaching of the Body Mind Spirit connection. Her well-rounded, holistic “wellness practice” embraces vital basic modalities in a unique and effective method to addresses the whole person – body, mind, spirit.
Jessica is a frequent speaker at health and wellness retreats and conferences, on TV and radio programs and podcasts, and contributes to notable health and wellness and fitness publications (PARADE, PEOPLE.COM, “THE DOCTORS” TV program, and others). She works with a wide range of clients of all abilities and statures, including fashion mogul Ashley Olsen, NBA star Wesley Matthews, the companies of Hamilton and Wicked, and dancers with Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater.
Jessica reminds us that it’s okay to stop and learn how to receive in this awe-inspiring episode. Everything we need in life comes from within. You do not need to let go of the past. Instead, you can change your relationship with the past. Think of what is true for you and what you can do about it now. Plus, Jessica speaks about the importance of self-love and self-care. Self-love does not come naturally on our journey; we need to use our tools to practice it.
Later, Jessica reveals how she helps her clients feel better, function better, and live better. First, it starts with breathing. Our breath and blood are continually moving through our bodies. Embrace and find your authenticity and deeper self in nature, using breath. Plus, Jessica explains how we can set ourselves up for freedom by expressing our truth. When you express your truth, there will be an opportunity to find authenticity, freedom, joy, and wellbeing. Stay tuned as Jessica dives deep into the Body Mind Spirit Connection.
In This Episode:
- About Jessica Schatz [ 2:40 ]
- Why the only way to heal is to feel [ 6:30 ]
- How our journey is the destination [ 16:05 ]
- All about Jessica’s journey [ 17:45 ]
- Why we need to feel instead of fix [ 35:00 ]
- The importance of self-love [ 40:30 ]
- Using breath on your wellness journey [ 42:40 ]
- How our parent’s divorce can affect our journey [ 47:50 ]
- The ways to set ourselves up for freedom [ 56:20 ]
- About the Body Mind Spirit connection [ 60:35 ]
- “The only way to heal is to feel.”
- “Our journey is the destination.”
- “We all entered this Earth with self-love and self-worth.”
- “Holding on to anger and resentment can literally make you sick.”
- “Mind, body, and spirit is a relationship.”
- “Allow your meaning and purpose to flow through you.”
- Sara’s Facebook
- Live Boldly
- Jessica’s Website: https://www.jessicaschatz.com
- Jessica’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecoreexpert/
- Jessica’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/BodyByJessica
- Jessica’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bodybyjessicala
- Email Jessica: email@example.com
- Untamed: https://rb.gy/t0njtf
- The Mindbody Prescription: Healing the Body, Healing the Pain: https://rb.gy/fhqyne