A Soul-Centered Conversation on Self Worth in Life + Business
How can you elevate your capacity for attracting more abundance in your life and career?
Amber Lilyestrom is a transformational branding strategist and business coach, author and speaker. Her work has been featured by Forbes, Entrepreneur and Working Mother Magazine and appeared on countless top-rated podcasts. Amber helps visionary entrepreneurs and CEOs align their purpose with their profit and position themselves as sought-after experts and thought leaders through her life-changing Brand Love Method.
She is the author of multiple books, including Paddle Home, Master Your Money Mind and co-author of Quantum Wealth. Amber lives on a lake in the woods of New Hampshire with her husband Ben and their daughter Annika.
In this episode, we have a robust soul-centered conversation about loving your life, all while overcoming deep and challenging things. First, Amber dives into the inspiration behind her book, Master Your Money Mind. So many of us use money as a pawn in the game that we play with ourselves. The game is defining how worthy we are. Unfortunately, we value money more than connection and collaboration. However, it’s ironic that connection and collaboration are the things that will always lead to more money.
Later, we talk about how we need to grieve the former versions of ourselves. Amber got divorced at age twenty-six. She knew it wouldn’t be popular, and she knew it would be complicated. However, Amber understood that it was the mountain she needed to climb. Coming home to yourself is the most beautiful and inspiring gift you can give. Tune in as we talk about the importance of listening, how to practice worthiness, and why we need a pause button.
In This Episode:
- About Amber Lilyestrom [ 2:35 ]
- All about Master Your Money Mind [ 8:20 ]
- How we can grieve the former versions of ourselves [ 17:45 ]
- Why we can’t live up to our ideal [ 32:40 ]
- The ways that Amber works on her worthiness [ 41:15 ]
- About finding your inner peace [ 49:25 ]
- “We idolize money; currency means more than connection.”
- “Collaboration always leads to more money.”
- “We spend a lot of time choosing to suffer.”
- “We have the capacity to do all of the things.”
- “I want to savor my life.”
- Sara’s Facebook
- Live Boldly
- Walk Through This
- Join My Retreats
- Amber’s Instagram
- Amber’s Facebook
- Amber’s Website
- Buy Amber’s Books
More From Live Boldly: