Stand out in your life + business: A True-North Conversation with Red Shoes Living author, Lonnie Mayne
How do you stand out in business and life?
Lonnie Mayne is an internationally recognized, high-performance, #1 rated keynote speaker, published author and executive consultant. He’s the founder and pioneer of Red Shoes Living, Inc., an award-winning philosophy and five-step framework that leadership teams are deploying organization-wide to engage employees, win the battle for top talent, create standout customer experiences, and build meaningful cultures that people get inspired to be a part of.
Lonnie spent 30+ years working with leading brands across 25 industries and was the president of InMoment, one of the largest customer experience technology companies in the world, where this team grew the company 817% in a short period of time using Red Shoes Living. Lonnie has worked with many of the top brands in the world including Nike, Bose, Saks fifth Avenue, Microsoft, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Transamerica, Point Click Care, CBRE, Colliers, Denny’s, GOCA, McDonald’s, Impartner, Inc., Montage, The British Citizen Awards, Express, Enterprise and many more.
Recognized as a global authority in high-performance leadership training with a passion for inspiring others to stand out in how they work and live, Lonnie presented at the prestigious British Citizen Awards held at the Palace of Westminster hosted by Lord Dholakia. He also leads the Spartan-X leadership series and is a founding patron of the American Citizen Award, which recognizes everyday heroes. On a mission to spread the message that people matter, he’s passionate about philanthropic initiatives for mental health awareness, anti-bullying, and suicide prevention.
Lonnie lives in photogenic Park City, Utah, and is an avid adventurer. From helicopter skiing to Spartan racing, Lonnie puts himself out there in all aspects of his life. He’s a big fan of Taco Tuesdays and loves spending time with his friends and family who are passionate about living life to the fullest and making a positive difference along the way.
In this episode, the heart of our conversation starts with connection. There are five things that we are all globally connected with: awareness, gratitude; everyone has a story, respect and kindness, and putting yourself out there. With these factors, we can be the most successful version of ourselves. Plus, we will stand out in both business and life.
Lonnie explains how our lives are an evolution, and we can bring our own version of red shoes to the table. However, when the world gets too noisy, go back to the awareness and gratitude; let it guide you. When we are aware, we will witness the good in our lives, allowing us to practice gratitude. With gratitude comes happiness, satisfaction, and inspiration. Tune in as we dive deeper into each of Lonnie’s five steps to standing out in business and life.
In This Episode:
- About Lonnie Mayne [ 2:55 ]
- The inspiration behind Red Shoes Living [ 10:10 ]
- Where the red shoes come from [ 17:35 ]
- How our lives are an evolution [ 23:25 ]
- What awareness means to Lonnie [ 28:35 ]
- Finding perspective in our lives [ 38:30 ]
- What gratitude means to Lonnie [ 40:50 ]
- The importance of our story [ 48:30 ]
- Why we need both kindness and respect [ 54:25 ]
- How to put yourself out there [ 57:20 ]
- “Turn the noise down and be aware of who is standing in front of you.”
- “Grateful people tend to be the most successful people.”
- “Pay attention to the thoughts that are going through your mind and what it is doing to your body.”
- “Start seeing people, thanking people, and connecting with people.”
- “When you get lost, bring yourself back to awareness and gratitude.”
- Sara’s Facebook
- Live Boldly
- Walk Through This
- Join My Retreats
- Lonnie’s Website
- Lonnie’s LinkedIn
- Lonnie’s Twitter
- Lonnie’s Facebook
- Lonnie’s YouTube
- Read Red Shoes Living, Stand Out For The Positive In How You Work & Live Your Life
More From Live Boldly: