How can you manifest your best life ever?
Lonnie Mayne is an internationally recognized, high-performance, #1 rated keynote speaker, published author and executive consultant. He’s the founder and pioneer of Red Shoes Living, Inc., an award-winning philosophy and five-step framework that leadership teams are deploying organization-wide to engage employees, win the battle for top talent, create standout customer experiences, and build meaningful cultures that people get inspired to be a part of.
Lonnie spent 30+ years working with leading brands across 25 industries and was the president of InMoment, one of the largest customer experience technology companies in the world, where this team grew the company 817% in a short period of time using Red Shoes Living. Lonnie has worked with many of the top brands in the world including Nike, Bose, Saks fifth Avenue, Microsoft, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Transamerica, Point Click Care, CBRE, Colliers, Denny’s, GOCA, McDonald’s, Impartner, Inc., Montage, The British Citizen Awards, Express, Enterprise and many more.
Recognized as a global authority in high-performance leadership training with a passion for inspiring others to stand out in how they work and live, Lonnie presented at the prestigious British Citizen Awards held at the Palace of Westminster hosted by Lord Dholakia. He also leads the Spartan-X leadership series and is a founding patron of the American Citizen Award, which recognizes everyday heroes. On a mission to spread the message that people matter, he’s passionate about philanthropic initiatives for mental health awareness, anti-bullying, and suicide prevention.
Lonnie lives in photogenic Park City, Utah, and is an avid adventurer. From helicopter skiing to Spartan racing, Lonnie puts himself out there in all aspects of his life. He’s a big fan of Taco Tuesdays and loves spending time with his friends and family who are passionate about living life to the fullest and making a positive difference along the way.
I have on Lonnie Mayne; we did an incredible podcast episode about manifesting your life and rebuilding your own personal home. We talk about rebuilding both metaphorically within your life and also your physical space. First, think about how you want to feel when you walk into your home. Lonnie would envision himself in complete peace. When you envision your new home, it’s the start of manifesting a new life. Tune in as Lonnie gives tips for manifesting anything you desire, how to learn from your negative thoughts and the importance of gratitude.
In This Episode:
- How we can metaphorically rebuild our homes [ 4:20 ]
- All about manifesting and the importance of intention [ 8:35 ]
- The difference between reacting and responding [ 14:00 ]
- Lonnie reveals his most surprising manifestation [ 15:50 ]
- Why we have to build systems to keep us on track [ 24:40 ]
- How we can learn from our negative thoughts [ 27:15 ]
- The importance of pausing and reframing [ 37:20 ]
- “I would envision a home that I could walk into and feel at peace.”
- “You can also manifest by what you think about during the day.”
- “Flex the muscle, get in a rhythm, and do it every day; it stays with you.”
- “Be vulnerable and open enough to listen to others.”
- “Immediately go to gratitude and flex that muscle.”
- Download 5 Free Meditations
- Walk Through This
- Join My Retreats
- Sara’s Facebook
- Live Boldly
- Lonnie Mayne’s Website
- Standing Out in Your Life + Business | Episode 34
- Lonnie’s LinkedIn
- Lonnie’s Twitter
- Lonnie’s Facebook
- Lonnie’s YouTube
- Read Red Shoes Living, Stand Out For The Positive In How You Work & Live Your Life
More From Live Boldly: