As a breast cancer survivor and multiple trauma thriver, Kelley Tyan has had more than her fair share of fear. She shared with us on the episode how she has been able to transform her life by consciously choosing faith over fear.
Choosing Faith Over Fear with Kelley Tyan
Kelley Tyan Is a leading faith based entrepreneur, coach, speaker, author, and top 1% podcaster.
Both her show and book are called Addicted to the Climb, which is a faith-fuelled movement that inspires, empowers, and creates courage to keep on climbing no matter what mountains you face. Her mentorship and coaching help women create a strong foundation in faith so that they can break through fear and continue to climb higher in their lives.
She believes with every climb you take, it will make you stronger for the next one.
Kelley is a breast cancer survivor, 4X bikini champion, proud wife, and mother to her 2 children.
Hello, everyone! Kelley Tyan is on today’s show. Today, we talk about the importance of connections and friendships, being addicted to the climb, reassurance in grieving, breaking through fear, the power of hope, and rewriting our stories.
Let’s dive in!
In this Episode you’ll learn:
- [08:44] Connections and long-standing friendships.
- [14:05] Addicted to the climb.
- [21:05] Continuing in Kelley’s mom’s path.
- [22:47] Taking the steps into the light.
- [28:36] Breaking through fear.
- [41:07] Defining hope.
- [43:30] Accessing the younger version of ourselves.
- [50:18] Rewriting the story.
- [57:22] Kelley’s tool to continue on the climb.
- “Connections are everything.” [09:08]
- “You will get the signs.” [27:59]
- “Starve your fears and feed your faith.” [33:03]
- “Rewrite your story.” [50:14]
Connect with Kelley:
- Instagram: @kelleytyan.
- Facebook: kelley.tyan.
- Instagram: @saraschultingkranz
- Facebook: Sara Schulting-Kranz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org