Listening to Your Own Inner Voice with Zehra Mahoon: The Law of Attraction
Are you manifesting but not reaching your goals? Do you have daily affirmations that are not creating the change you want?
Zehra Mahoon is a master mindset and law of attraction coach and manifesting expert. She is the author of twelve books on these subjects and the creator of the Unlimited 40-day law of attraction workout and the Unlimited 365 Manifesting Success Journey. After committing to completely transforming her self-worth in 2006, she went from being massively in debt to owning multiple properties and creating a thriving business, as well as healing her relationships.
Zehra’s courses and programs helps individuals to identify the blockages that are keeping them from achieving success. She helps them to change their self-talk and develop new thinking habits that open a world of new possibilities.
In this episode, Zehra discusses the law of attraction, the 4 stages of affirmations, and how to start manifesting correctly.
Listen and learn on how you can start from where you are and create a better future once you understand the basics of the law of attraction.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- [17:58] Who is Zehra? How did she get here?
- [23:08] How did you receive your gift?
- [38:19] What is the difference between your sixth sense and your gut feeling?
- [47:10] How has your acceptance of the gift changed your life?
- [51:19] How to use the Law of Attraction
- [55:32] What are the tools that we can use, and how to use them
- [1:03:48] 4 Stages of Affirmations
- [1:12:40] Manifestations are not the outcome
Standout Quotes from the Guest:
- “When I decide something, I can do it” [26:38]
- “Listen to the voice, it knows more than what you know” [35:16]
- “No one can make me do anything that I don’t really want to do” [49:47]
- “The law of attraction applies to everything, and it is consistent” [51:59]
- “The universe does not play favourites, nothing is subjective” [52:07
- “I care, but not that much” [58:26]
- Contact today’s guest- Zehra Mahoon:
- Get on the retreat waitlist, email Sara: email@example.com or Jo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our online community, The Trail!
- Message Sara!
More From Live Boldly: