Co-Ed Retreat | Alaska
July 12 - July 19
BOOK BEFORE JUNE 2, 2023 AND SAVE 25%!
- 6 breakthrough group coaching calls
- 7 days of transformational adventure in Alaska
- 3 certified professionals providing a safe, fun and meaningful experience
- Guided meditation and coaching with Sara
- 3 nights lodging, ground transport, expedition expense, tents, sleeping bags, and gear.
- Kayaks: sturdy, double expedition fiberglass kayaks
- Gear: rubber boots and rubber rain gear provided
- Cuisine: healthy fresh food, vegetable, fruits, nuts, grains, and meat. We can accommodate special dietary needs.
- NOT included: dinner and breakfast on the first day, breakfast on your last day, pre-retreat accommodations if you fly in early.
YOUR RETREAT ITINERARY
Pre-retreat work begins June 2023.
July 13, 2023: Arrive in Anchorage (or come in the night before)
- Most choose to fly in the day before + explore Anchorage as a group. Sara will secure an Airbnb. OR fly into Anchorage on the day of the retreat. You must land by 10 AM.
- Group Introductions + coaching work from 11:00am to 2:30pm.
- Shuttle to Whittier, AK.
- Check into lodging.
- Dinner, orientation, and pack our personal items for the trip.
July 14, 2023: Shuttle into Prince William Sound
- Finish packing and load on board a jet boat to be shuttled to our paddling area in the Sound.
- We will be dropped off on the shore where we will organize our gear and pack our boats for the first paddle.
- Paddle to our first camp
July 15th, 2023: Port Nellie Juan Inlet
- We will work our way into Port Nellie and explore salmon streams and this wild landscape. So much to see and explore!
July 16th & 17th, 2023: Graystone Bay, Derickson Bay & Port Nellie Glacier
- Paddle and explore Graystone Bay.
- Next, venture to Derickson Bay and Port Nellie Glacier.
July 18th, 2023: Get off the water and shuttle to Anchorage
- Morning paddle to our pick-up spot in the afternoon.
- Take Jet Boat shuttle back to Whittier where we will clean up and enjoy a closing meal together.
- Evening shuttle pickup and transport to Anchorage hotel.
July 19th, 2023: Travel or Stay the Day
- Group work from 9 AM to noon. Please make airline reservations for after 2 PM or choose to travel longer in Alaska. Many groups decide to travel together post retreat.
Post work continues at home with 3 post retreat coaching calls.