Co-Ed Retreat | Alaska
July 23 - July 29
- 6 breakthrough group coaching calls
- 7 days of transformational adventure in Alaska
- 3 certified professionals providing a safe, fun and meaningful experience
- Guided meditation and coaching with Sara
- 1 night lodging, ground transport, expedition expense, tents, sleeping bags, and gear.
- Kayaks: sturdy, double expedition fiberglass kayaks
- Gear: rubber boots and rubber rain gear provided
- Cuisine: healthy fresh food, vegetable, fruits, nuts, grains, and meat. We can accommodate special dietary needs.
- NOT included: dinner and breakfast on the first day.
YOUR RETREAT ITINERARY
Pre-retreat work begins June 2021.
July 23, 2021: Arrive in Anchorage
- Meet at Anchorage airport and shuttle to Whittier, AK.
- Check into lodging at June’s Whittier Suites.
- Dinner, orientation, and pack our personal items for the trip.
July 24th, 2021: Shuttle into Prince William Sound
- Finish packing and load on board a jet boat to be shuttled to our paddling area in the Sound.
- We will be dropped off on the shore where we will organize our gear and pack our boats for the first paddle.
- Paddle to our first camp
July 25th, 2021: Port Nellie Juan Inlet
- We will work our way into Port Nellie and explore salmon streams and this wild landscape. So much to see and explore!
July 26th, 2021: Graystone Bay
- Paddle and explore Graystone Bay.
July 27th, 2021: Derickson Bay and Port Nellie Glacier
- Next, venture to Derickson Bay and Port Nellie Glacier.
July 28th, 2021: Get off the water and shuttle to Anchorage
- Morning paddle to our pick-up spot in the afternoon.
- Take Jet Boat shuttle back to Whittier where we will clean up and enjoy a closing meal together.
- Evening shuttle pickup and transport to Anchorage airport for departures after 10 pm.
July 29th, 2021: Travel or Stay the Day
- Most flights are between 12:30 am – 3 am to the lower 48.
- You can choose to stay the night at a hotel and fly out the following day.
Post work continues at home with 3 post retreat coaching calls – schedule TBD.