This event has passed.
Co-Ed Retreat | Alaska
July 21, 2022 - July 27, 2022
- 6 breakthrough group coaching calls
- 7 days of transformational adventure in Alaska
- 3 certified professionals providing a safe, fun and meaningful experience
- Guided meditation and coaching with Sara
- 1 night lodging, ground transport, expedition expense, tents, sleeping bags, and gear.
- Kayaks: sturdy, double expedition fiberglass kayaks
- Gear: rubber boots and rubber rain gear provided
- Cuisine: healthy fresh food, vegetable, fruits, nuts, grains, and meat. We can accommodate special dietary needs.
- NOT included: dinner and breakfast on the first day, breakfast on your last day, pre-retreat accommodations if you fly in early.
YOUR RETREAT ITINERARY
Pre-retreat work begins June 2022.
July 21, 2022: Arrive in Anchorage
- Most choose to fly in the day before + explore Anchorage as a group. Sara will secure an Airbnb + those choosing to fly in early have the option of staying there. Cost of Airbnb not included. OR fly into Anchorage on the day of the retreat. You must land by 10 AM.
- Group Introductions + coaching work from 11:00am to 2:30pm.
- Shuttle to Whittier, AK.
- Check into lodging at June’s Whittier Suites.
- Dinner, orientation, and pack our personal items for the trip.
July 22, 2022: Shuttle into Prince William Sound
- Finish packing and load on board a jet boat to be shuttled to our paddling area in the Sound.
- We will be dropped off on the shore where we will organize our gear and pack our boats for the first paddle.
- Paddle to our first camp
July 23th, 2022: Port Nellie Juan Inlet
- We will work our way into Port Nellie and explore salmon streams and this wild landscape. So much to see and explore!
July 24th, 2022: Graystone Bay
- Paddle and explore Graystone Bay.
July 25th, 2022: Derickson Bay and Port Nellie Glacier
- Next, venture to Derickson Bay and Port Nellie Glacier.
July 26th, 2022: Get off the water and shuttle to Anchorage
- Morning paddle to our pick-up spot in the afternoon.
- Take Jet Boat shuttle back to Whittier where we will clean up and enjoy a closing meal together.
- Evening shuttle pickup and transport to Anchorage hotel.
July 27th, 2022: Travel or Stay the Day
- Group work from 9 AM to noon. Please make airline reservations for after 2 PM or choose to travel longer in Alaska. Many groups decide to travel together post retreat.
- You can choose to stay the night at a hotel and fly out the following day.
Post work continues at home with 3 post retreat coaching calls – schedule TBD.