Women’s Breakthrough Coaching Journey
April 25 - April 29
Women’s Breakthrough Coaching Journey + Transformational Grand Canyon Retreat with Sara + Brittany
This coaching and retreat package includes:
- One downloadable program from Sara + downloadable meditations from Brittany, valued at nearly $400!
- A 1:2 50-minute coaching session with Sara + Brittany
- If you sign up by December 1, 2019 you get an ADDITIONAL COACHING SESSION
- 8-weeks of Breakthrough Group Coaching – April 14 through June 21, 2020
- 5-day Transformational Grand Canyon Retreat with coaching, hiking, adventure, meditating on 6-million year old rocks + mindfulness! (April 25-29, 2020)
- Support on Voxer App.
- Private Facebook group with lifetime access to a community + all future trainings!
- Intimate setting of no more than 9 clients with 2 guides.
We live during a time when it may feel difficult to detach from our daily life. Sure, we all have responsibilities + the need to take of others. I get it!
But we all need to be taken care of, too.
And that, my friend, means taking time away for you. Detach from the world + feed what is important: your body, mind, soul + spirit. Learn to be present for who you are … because if we are not able to be present for ourselves, we cannot be present for others. (take that in!)
Be ready to learn, grow, adventure, foster new friendships, cultivate lasting memories, laugh (a lot!), perhaps shed a few tears + have an experience of a lifetime!
The grandeur of the canyon is calling you.
Combining coaching and hiking in nature has a rich history of being a powerful and transformative tool. We go beyond simply “hiking”. This trip differs from others as you are with a team of peers and a supportive wilderness guide, coach + natural energy healer, Sara Schulting-Kranz, providing unique opportunities for personal growth + empowerment!
This retreat will also include a special element of meditation, mindfulness + a few other surprising elements as Brittany Lynne will be joining us.
Brittany is a Los Angeles based Yoga and Meditation Teacher. She specializes in teaching Mindfulness, Meditation, Sound Healing & Breath-work as well as physical yoga practices. Brittany stepped into her first yoga class in 2005 and her passion for the practice of asana and meditation has since grown into a lifestyle. Ever since starting a regular yoga practice, Brittany has found it easier to stay present, laugh (a lot) and enjoy beauty in the world around her. She believes yoga and meditation is a journey that is very personal to the practicing individual. We all have different bodies and what might feel amazing to one student can cause discomfort for another. She encourages students to listen to the guidance of their intuition and practice for the bodies they have in this moment. Learn more about Brittany here.
GROUP COACHING AND HIKING
Group coaching provides a supportive environment to learn what you are truly capable of. Deep-dive into your values, customize your goals, create your boundaries and learn from others’ experiences!
- Pre-hike: two-sessions group coaching calls
- 1 ½ hour group coaching calls
- Zoom, a private and secure online video conferencing site
- Post-hike: one-session group coaching
Grand Canyon Retreat:
- During the hiking expedition, Sara will guide you on approximately 17 miles of trails that lead you through 2 billion years of geological history.
- Includes coaching, meditating on 6-million year old rocks + under stars, adventure … it’s pure magic!
- Be one of the very few who experience the vastness of the Canyon!
ABOUT YOUR JOURNEY
April 25th, 2020:
- Check-in South Rim, 3:00 p.m.
- Following check-in, we will spend the rest of the day connecting with your group and outlining the remainder of the trip.
- Lodging/meals: Maswik Lodge.
April 26th, 2020:
- We will day hike into the Grand Canyon on a secluded + beautiful trail, stopping for meditations, coaching + mindfulness along the way. This is a first-time + magical offering on a Grand Canyon Retreat!
- Lodging/meals: Maswik Lodge.
April 27th 2020:
- Post breakfast, we will take a bus to the South Kaibab trailhead where we will begin our 8 mile descent into the Grand Canyon, arriving at Phantom Ranch approximately 2:00 p.m.
- We will follow up with Meditation and group coaching exercises.
- Lodging in a beautiful cabin along a creek/meals: Phantom Ranch
April 28th, 2020:
- Post breakfast, we will hike 10 miles out of the canyon with an elevation change of 4,460 ft via the Bright Angel Trail.
- An additional 2 mile side trip to Plateau Point will be added on half-way through the hike.
- Evening celebration!
- Lodging/Meals: Maswik Lodge.
April 29th, 2020:
- Post breakfast, we will engage in retreat wrap-up exercises.
- Return home.
We will establish at the beginning of our group coaching calls what your individual goals + intentions are for the trip, connect to your inner strength, discuss the trip as a metaphor for life and connect to each other for empowering support.
8-weeks of breakthrough group coaching, certified guided hikes, meditations, all permits, South Rim Accommodations/Phantom Ranch Cabin and meals at Phantom Ranch.
CONTACT SARA FOR AN APPLICATION.