Finding resiliency after trauma is about stepping out of victimhood and into survivorship. It’s about digging deep into who you are and who you want to be.
How do you want to look back at your life? How do you want to see yourself when you reflect?
How do we really overcome the difficult experiences or traumas that are happening in our life? Resiliency is a topic that has been coming up over and over again within my individual clients, within my community’s, and within my social circles.
In today’s episode, we dive into what resiliency is, and the steps to take towards it. From defining what it is to learning how to use it, we talk about it all.
It’s time to listen, learn, and transform through what you hear!
If you learn about yourself through this episode or if it helps you step out of victimhood and into survivorship, please share that with us! Feel free to tag or dm on Instagram @saraschultingkranz.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- [8:40] What does it mean to be resilient?
- [15:04] How do we become more resilient?
- [21:41] Healthy Coping Skills
- [26:55] The happiness attitude
- [32:03] Your attention space
- “Resiliency…comes from a foundation of love” [10:57]
- “Allowing ourselves to step into that space of love, and into that space of resiliency to overcome we then don’t stay in that victim space” [19:20]
- “Give yourself permission to step back into self-love, give yourself permission to step back into the space of light” [24:59]
- Get on the retreat waitlist, email Sara: firstname.lastname@example.org or Jo: email@example.com
- Join our online community, The Trail!
- Message Sara!
- Instagram: @saraschultingkranz
- Facebook: Sara Schulting-Kranz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: com
More From Live Boldly:
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Stitcher
- Other interviews
- See my latest blog post: The Story Behind my “Forgive” tattoo