Sara’s business was developed by creating successful transformational multi-day retreats for men and women in the Grand Canyon and Alaska. In fact, this is her true love and jam space! Many times she had executives and directors attending for personal and professional reasons. Their experiences were so life-altering, she felt pulled to bring her consulting and coaching services to organizations and corporate settings who are ready to experience the impact that whole human wellness, healthy leadership, and authentic relationships will bring to their organizations.
Using her skills as a teacher and coach, Sara dives deeper with clients and teams using her workable 3-part system of victim → survivor → thriver, as well as teaching concepts from her book: WALK THROUGH THIS: Harness the Healing Power of Nature and Travel the Road to Forgiveness. These workshops and retreats are very hands-on and intended to not only impact the workplace, but will also bring healthy change into the personal lives of those who attend.
Clients and teams will leave with:
- Practical tools to develop a resilient mindset.
- How to regulate emotions and have awareness in decision making processes.
- More effective strategies to stop self doubt and imposter syndrome.
- Techniques for developing meaningful and trusting relationships, both inner personal and within teams.
- A clearer vision of how to transform setbacks into strength while embracing disruption and change.
- A deeper understanding of self, their mission, purpose, and connection to one another.
- Feeling empowered to face fears while expanding their comfort zone.