Rob shares some insights from his journey with resilience and PTSD as a young fireman during rescue and recovery in the days following the 911 attacks.
Resilience and PTSD with Fireman Rob
More About Fireman Rob
Fireman Rob is known as a dynamic storyteller with an inspirational voice, on the courage to lead your life. He helps people become greater assets to themselves and others, with the ability to lead with courage, passion, and mental strength.
As a keynote speaker and breakout facilitator, Fireman Rob engages audiences from corporate clients to high school students. Fireman Rob delivers powerful impact to your audience, through his stories and catalysts that have been Forged In The Fires of his life.
From numerous years in the fire service to surviving on Discovery Channel’s show “Ultimate Ninja Challenge”, to performing search & recovery after the September 11th attacks, his message resonates with everyone and has proven results.
From surviving post-traumatic stress disorder to breaking a Guinness World Record, to being a dad, he lives his message and delivers the fire to the audience.
Hello, everyone! Fireman Rob is on today’s show. Today, we talk about his experience as a 9/11 responder, the effects of trauma competition, getting over the fear of improvement, the power of sharing our stories, his Guiness World Record, and making an impact with every simple moment.
Let’s dive in!
In this Episode you’ll learn:
- [07:27] Fireman Rob’s story.
- [10:46] 9/11.
- [15:56] Building resilience.
- [23:17] Trauma competition.
- [27:40] Thinking about mortality.
- [34:57] The fear of improvement.
- [39:54] Sharing our stories.
- [44:47] Rereading our past chapters.
- [50:26] The impact of stories.
- [52:13] The Guiness World Record.
- [56:20] Smile.
- “You have to know where you’re at to be able to be who you want to be.” [21:46]
- “Every single minute that you have is something that is valuable.” [28:54]
- “It’s through our differences that we find our similarities.” [32:06]
- “Simple moments impact lives every day.” [56:38]
Connect with Rob:
- LinkedIn: Fireman Rob.
- YouTube: FiremanRobInspires.
- Instagram: @saraschultingkranz
- Facebook: Sara Schulting-Kranz
- Email: email@example.com